Tooele City 2023 Election and Filing Period
Qualifications for a candidate are: (1) Be a United States citizen; (2) Be at least 18 years old; (3) Be a registered voter of Tooele City; and (4) Be a resident of Tooele City for at least 12 consecutive months prior to the election.
Qualified candidates may file a Declaration of Candidacy form in person with the City Recorder at Tooele City Hall, 90 N. Main St., Tooele, Utah. The filing period is from June 1, 2023 to June 7, 2023 during regular office hours and not later than 5:00 p.m. on the last day of filing. All candidates for election are subject to financial disclosure requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact the City Recorder's Office at 435.843.2111.
To view the Notice of Election: Click Here
Tooele County's Election page: https://tooeleco.org/elections/
Utah's Election page: https://vote.utah.gov/
List of those who have filed Declarations of Candidacy as candidates for Tooele City Council (as of 06-02-2023 5:00 p.m.)
- Ryan J. Parker | firstname.lastname@example.org | 801.300.0431
- Tony F. Graf | email@example.com | 801.997.0092 | TonyforTooele.com
- Justin G. Brady | firstname.lastname@example.org | 435.841.7836
- Ed Hansen | email@example.com | 801.635.6871
- Doug Yei | firstname.lastname@example.org | 435.840.4809