Welcome to Tooele City! We hope you enjoy this beautiful city's scenery, service and quality of life. To obtain utility services for water, sewer, garbage and storm water from Tooele City, local customers must come into our office. You will need to bring the following information to our office to initiate your service:
- Drivers License or picture identification card
- Lease or rental agreement or proof of purchase
- Security deposit - $20.00 for owners and $50.00 for renters
If you are unable to come into our office to establish services, you can set up your Tooele City account by mail. Please fill out the Tooele City Corporation Meter Deposit Record form (shaded areas), sign the initiating signature, and have the document notarized. You can access the Meter Deposit Record form by clicking on the link above (in blue), or accessing the form in the upper left. You will also need to mail in the following information:
- Meter Deposit Record - filled out, signed and notarized
- Deposit ($20.00 if you are buying or $50.00 if you are renting)
- Copy of your Social Security Card and Drivers License or Tax ID certificate
- Proof of ownership of the residence or copy of your lease or rental agreement.
Please mail all of the following information to: Tooele City Finance, 90 N. Main St., Tooele, Utah 84074.
If you have any questions on establishing service, please contact our office at 435-843-2150, fax 435-843-2159, or 90 N. Main St., Tooele, Utah 84074, or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you, Tooele City Finance Department
Returned check charge is $20.00.
please call dispatch at (435) 882-5600 and they will alert the necessary on-call personnel**